Monday, August 20, 2007

I was wrong, but what Sam's part was.

Early on in our relationship Sam told me that she didn't want to have sex with Gary, and instead she would give him blow jobs.

Towards the end of our releationship, we rarely had sex. Sam offered to give me head almost daily. After a few months of this, I remembered that she had said that she didn't like to have sex with Gary, and that to please him she would give him blow jobs. At the same time I realized this, I realized several other things.

Sam was just putting in the work for our relationshiop. She is a pleaser, and she did all of the perfect things to make her come out in the best light. But I don't beleive that she loved me for me, but just did what she felt would make her look like she was doing the right thing.

No comments: